The date of the: October 21, 2022
October 21, 2022 International Scientific Conference of students, graduate students and young scientists "XVI Masherov readings will be held at VSU named after P.M. Masherov."
The purpose of the conference:popularization of science among young people, creating a platform for exchange of experience and implementation of inter-university scientific, scientific and technical and innovative projects of young scientists in priority areas of science and technology, support for talented young people.
Forms of participation: report at the plenary session; report at the breakout session; correspondence participation.
Working languages of the conference: Russian, Belarusian, English.
- Mathematical methods, models and modern physical processes.
- Rational use of natural resources and environmental protection.
- Historical dynamics and spiritual culture of society in the framework of regional and global contexts.
- Regularities of functioning of languages, literatures, folklore of Belarus in the context of the development of world culture.
- Psychological and pedagogical determinants of the educational space and the social sphere.
- Pedagogy of childhood in the modern context: problems and prospects.
- Theory and Methodology of Science and Humanities Education
- Modeling of the subject-spatial environment by means of design, fine and decorative arts.
- History, theory and practice of teaching visual arts.
- Current issues of the formation of financial and legal discourses.
- Civic and patriotic education of young people.
- Theoretical and applied aspects of physical culture, sports and tourism.
You must register for the conference no later than September 12, 2022 on the official website of the conference https://conf.vsu.by fill up the form, attach and send it to the organizing committee:
- an application to participate in the conference;
- electronic version of the report materials up to 3 pages;
Photo of the result of text checking through the system «Антиплагиат» (https://www.antiplagiat.ru)
Registration and receipt of materials will be confirmed by the organizing committee by "feedback".
If for some reason the confirmation is not received, the applicant must repeat the registration or contact the technical support service of the site.
Travel, accommodation and meals for conference participants at the expense of the sending party. Those in need of accommodation will be provided with hotel reservations according to preliminary requests.
In the case of a remote format of the conference; links for participants to enter the event will be additionally notified and posted on the conference website.
Manuscripts are not edited. The authors and their supervisors are responsible for the scientific content and presentation of the materials. The decision to publish the materials is made by the editorial board. Materials that do not correspond to the scientific directions of the conference, submitted in violation of the requirements, submitted later than the specified period, have not passed the verification procedure through the Antiplagiarism check system, are not accepted for consideration and are not sent back. Materials accepted for publication will be printed free of charge.
The collection of materials is planned to be published by the beginning of the conference and placed on the RSCI platform.
Submission of application and materials:until 12.09.2022
Plenary and breakout sessions:21.10.2022
MICHAEL M. CHERNYAVSKY
Conference coordinator, lecturer of the Department of Geometry and Mathematical Analysis